miércoles, 1 de febrero de 2012

Using blogs in the English Class

The activity of the blogs was really funny and helpful to develop my skills in write in English. It was funny to write about my favorite famous character, my personal activities like my hobbies or the places I go in vacations. The blog allows me to show to my classmates about what I wrote and for them to check my mistakes. In the blog I’m able to read another blog entries and comment them aswell.
I enjoy writing about an outdoor activity, a song from the past and a piece of art. The topic of those entries is very interesting, and was funny to write what I think about them, my experiences and my opinion.
I dislike to write about my Christmas because I think not everyone enjoys that event, but that wasn’t something really bad so I think it doesn’t count as a negative point. I consider that most of the topics where really funny and really sincere.
The blog of my classmate Alberto Alaniz is very funny and I enjoy reading it sometimes, his entry of Tom Cruise was so feminine that make me laugh a little.
Also the blog of my classmate Mauro Valdivia was interesting too, he wrote long entries but they were funny too.
I think that writing entries in a blog is one of the most useful ways to improve my english writing skills. I think when you write about things that you consider interesting, the process of develop your writing skills is a lot easier and less boring than for example, write entries about academic stuff that is not always funny. So the fact of mix topics related to yourself as a person and scientific things related to my career, is a very good way to motivate students to write in English.

Cheers!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario