lunes, 2 de enero de 2012

Chinese Horoscope 2012

My chinese sign is the metal horse. The chinese horoscope had always described me very good. When I read it in the first months of the year I always feel identified. The description of the metal horse say they love the freedom, and I'm really agree with it. My worst nightmare is to live in a cage. The descriptions say that horses like the sports and Im agree with it too, I like to play football and ride on my bike. Something that called to my attention is that description says horses hate the routine, and I couldn't be more agreed with that sentence, I really hate the routine. I'm always changing the routes when I go to the university in my bike, because I dont like to see the same things everyday. I have chinese descendants, my great-great-grandfather of my mother's family was from China and he arrived to Chile when his country was in war. Because of that my mother always read some news from China, I think she and her family feels something special for that country. But I don't like China, I don't know why but there is something in that culture that I dont feel atractted to, maybe because I have seen some things that I just consider deeply evil in their perspective of life. In spit of that, I really admire their knowledge about a lot of things, and I compare their history with the history of my country. They have 2.000 years of existance, and my country only have 200, the numbers speak for themselves. They are an amazing culture and we all should study it at least once in our lifes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario