lunes, 26 de diciembre de 2011

My Christmas (2011)

I spent the christmas with my family, cousins and my uncles here in Santiago. I really enjoy their company, but definetly I don't enjoy the fact of have a test the monday just after. In spit of that, I recieve a pair of headphones and shoes, so I was very happy. I ate a very good meal. I ate meat and chicken accompanied with quinoa and some nice pastes. I drank red wine with the food, and after just soda. We talk a lot and my uncle tell us some memories when all our parents where studying in the university of Antofagasta. I laughted a lot, but the thing that I will remember is the fact of see all our family more close than ever. We also talk about the real meaning of the christmas. Some of my family members believe in god, hence they believe about the birth of Jesus. I personally dont believe in god, but that doesnt mean I hate things related to religion. I think Christmas brings some good moments to be with your family, and we all should enjoy them as much as we can, instead of discuss about things that in the end just separates people.

1 comentario:

  1. is very cute your opinio about you christmas, jajajajaja the test after christmas was the worst!!!

    ResponderEliminar