lunes, 26 de diciembre de 2011

My favorite beach

My favorite beach is "Los Toyos" in the third region of Chile. The beach is near Huasco, and it is a small beach, that is near of the well known "Trea Playitas" and "Playa Blanca". This group of beaches are incredibly beautiful. The sand is white and the water is very clear and also they are not too visited, so you can enjoy the place surrounded by tranquility. I travel there all the summers with my family and cousins, and I always have a great time there. Also my grandparents have a little cabain near, so I stay there for some days when we travel from Vallenar. I wish someday I could buy a cabain next to my grandparents's one, to have more space and invite some friends. When you travel from Vallenar that it is in the valley to the coastline you can see some villages and small towns like Freirina. They are very small, but beautiful. I like the little towns. I think I enjoy the silence that is always present. With the time, the coastline of the third region of Chile is starting to be more visited and the regional government is starting to apply some political plans to solve this problem, so the region will be able to recieve more tourists over the next few years.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario