lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2011

A song from the past

Its hard for me to pick just one song that bring me memories, but I’ll try to do it. The song I choose is “Know-How” by Kings of Convenience. They are two guitarist from Norway. This tune brings me a lot of memories because I relate it to a very hard year in my life, when I was living in the south of Chile. A very special person dedicate me this song when I was fighting against some health issues, so I keep it as a gift since then. Despite I usually don’t listen to this kind of music, this song opened my mind into some new musical genres, so It is one of my favorite songs of all time. I have learned this song on guitar so, usually when I just want to sit down somewhere to remember some things I have done in the past, pick up the guitar and play this tune becomes something natural. When a song represent some feeling you have in a certain moment, it is nearly impossible to forget it someday, so this song is always present in my life. I know we can’t live from the past, but sometimes its very hard to go on.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario